Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Yeah I'm a nut but I Love the person that I am and have grown into..And I realize everyday how BLESSED I am.
HAPPY NEW YEAR's and STAY Blessed
1. I'm not married and I NOW have 2 of the most precious lil BLESSINGS that GOD ever thought to give me! To steal a quote from Sunshine I am "Growing stronger, more resilient and healthier" everyday. So it just seemed very appropiate for this TOPIC!
For all of you who know know me and those who Don't: Today would have been the start of my wedding celebration...to have been completed tomorrow at midnight...I was so super excited for this day...and NOW I'm Still super excited...
Why even though I am not getting married and the major attempt at a "grown-up" realtionship failed I have LEARNED so much about mysekf and my family that has me grateful and realizing how BLESSED I TRUELY AM!
1.I realized that settling for anything Less is never worth the end result
2. Family is Family and no matter what they are always there
3. Accepting everything for what it/they are.
4. Stop making assumptions
5. What is not being said is ALWAYS louder and more important than what is said!
2009 has been a whirlwind of a year...Some bad Mostly GOOD and for that I will go into the new Year not SETTLing...and Growing stronger, more resilient and healthier FOR ME, MYSLEF and I!
Monday, December 28, 2009
For 2010 My Goals:
My hair Goals:
Reach Ear Length(EL)by 2011
Wear more protective styles
Minimize the amount of manipulation to hair
Design,Design, Desgin MORE!
Save at least 3500 for New car
Save 600 for Family Vacay in August
Save 500 for AKA celebration in Oct/Nov.
use more Spanish around the girls
Pick up Rosetta Stone to Teach girls spanish
have more educational Time at home with the girls
Gym EVERY week day
spend at least 1.5 in the gym serious workout
DRINK MORE WATER
here is a great link to an excellant OKlahoma city and surrounding area photographer... She is the KINDEST, SWEETEST person I know..Trust me guys you will definitely want to hire her for any of your picture needs...
Hey just go and chek out her site! herehere
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain. Does Mt Bauldy count?
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke (Oh so fresh and oh so clean)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma (I tried !!)
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check (overdraft on debit cards count?)
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
l71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit (Class action suites count?)
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Ride in a hot air balloon
101. Victoria Falls (between Zambia and Zimbabwe)
102. Iguazu Falls (between Brazil and Argentina)
103. The Great Barrier Reef
104. The Galapagos Archipelago
105. The Northern Lights (the Aurora Borealis)
106. Mardi Gras in New Orleans
107. Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
108. Times Square on New Year's Day
109. Oktober Fest in Germany
110. See the Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC in full bloom
111. Visit All 50 States: Been to Texas, LA, California, Georgia, Alabama, North and South Carolina, New Mexico, OK, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, MS, New York, Michigan, IL, Indiana, Ohio, CO.
I am setting myself up to be a Better person, MOM, and Student in all things....
1. Complete my business plan and get up and running!
2. SAVE more money! For the year I was able to save just over $2,500. For my responsibilites and Debts Thats really great!
3. KEEP the Gym workouts going! I'm so glad my co worker and friend Motivates me...it helps get my day started and helps me stay healthy.
1. Pay more attention to my Health..More vitamins...more WATER..WATER..WATER
2. Have my business up and running by June 1, 2010!
3. BE MORE ACTIVE in my community and Organization besides Work and United WAY!
So many times we LET others Define who and what we say is Beautiful!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.
here are a couple of pics of my new style....:)
IT is a lace front wig (Synthetic)....Underneath my hair has been washed and deep conditioned....This has combs and a drawstring so its super secure!
And Rather CUTE if I say so myself...
What cha think?
PS...I'm not leaving the natural scene just yet..just taking a lil hiatus...My hair and I was getting kinda frustrated with each other....Wash n gos and WINTER kinda dont not mix AT ALL...so heres the altenative....
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Harvard University Announcement
Harvard University announced over the weekend that from now on undergraduate
students from low-income families will pay no tuition. In making the
announcement, Harvard President, Lawrence H. Summers said, "When only ten
percent of the students in elite higher education come from families in the
lower half of the income distribution, we are not doing enough. We are not
doing enough in bringing elite higher education to the lower half of the
If you know of a family earning less than $60,000 a year with an honor
student graduating from high school soon, Harvard University wants to pay
the tuition. The prestigious university recently announced that from now on
undergraduate students from low-income families can go to Harvard for free,
no tuition and no student loans!
To find out more about Harvard offering free tuition for families making
less than $60,000 a year, visit Harvard financial aid website at:
the school financial aid office at (617) 495-1581.
SEND TO SOMEONE WHETHER THEY CAN USE OR NOT. THEY JUST MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE