Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So over the weekend I had my hair blowdried n straightend in order to get a TRIM...it was kinda relaxing to have someoen else do my hair! I ended up going to JCPennies they were having a special.. spent a total of $15 with tip...lol the young lady ABI who did my hair was of mixed chick and was kinda amazed tha tI hadnt had a perm in 18months... YOu could tell that i need a trim as soon as she finished blowdrying my ends were a ratty mess!... And you can see from the las tpic I tried to wear my hair str8 but that look just doesnt work for my lenght anymore.. Im not really missing the straight hair anymore LOL... so afterwards i went back to the PUFF... the stylist also recommended this Curly Pudding for my hair since it was kinda dry! WEll see how i like it after a week

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment