Sunday, February 14, 2010

TWISTS...with added length

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

Ok ladies here are a couple of pics of my twists that I had done SAT.
My Valentine's Day Present to myself...lol....NE who I spent almost 7 hrs at the Salon (FYI if anyone knows of anyone else in the Southern OK region that does twists or braids please let me know) I like the end result...but i can tell you that these will only alst for a short while maybe a month....the LAdy used GEL even after I asked her not too...and my scalp is already irritated....So i might only get one wash with these....OH well now I know where to go to next time!

Also Ladies I do know how to do these and other braids such s micros or box braids....

No comments:

Post a Comment