Friday, August 6, 2010

150lbs...WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY

Okay so my ultimate goal this summer was to lose weight..WEll bye by to the best laid plans...bc I went from 135 to 150....ARGH..me and the good ole scale are not the best of friends right now..So my exercies plana nad diet are in the process of bing revamped for BETTER RESULTS

FYI...No i didnt sit around being lazy but i have concluded that my work out style has helped me BULK up rather than maintain lean mucles and weight lose.....Any suggestions would be helpfull
Basic plan: Banana Gym 4.30 am til 6.00am breakfast snack lunch Gym for about an hour and a half.....No dinner..light snack (im not usually hungry)





<3

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.


My friends have suggested I limit my carbs ..so for now NO BREAD :( we'll see how that turns out

No comments:

Post a Comment