Monday, November 9, 2009

FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!

Ok readers when I first fell into this natural idea I hit every website and friend tha I know and asked for ADVICE!!! I kept getting information about Coconut oil and shea butter and ALL nautral products that everyone seemd to LOVE ..Everyone but the PERSON/THING that mattered the most MY HAIR!
So after hitting the BSS I found Luster's Renutrients Replenishing Style Cream 4oz.
I have found that usually after conditioning hy hair tends to DRY up fast..even with the shea butter and Coconut oil it always feels rather ROUGH and DRY/BRITTLE when I get to work....ARGHH
It got to the point where I was spritzing my air every hr..NOT GOOD!!!! I was/am going through product like crazy...(FYI: the Coconut oil and shea butter does WORK WONDERS FOR MY BABIES HAIR THOUGH)





I have learned that MY COARSE KINKY HAIR loves PARABENS and PETROLEUM...SO HERE THEY COME!!!!

#13 ivyleague

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

Sometimes going BACK can mean GOING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment