Friday, November 6, 2009

MY Favorites

A Small run down on what is ESSENTIAL in my WORLD!!!!
My favorite Movie

Starring Larenz Tate and the beautiful Nia Long, Love Jones is the quintessential black romance movie. Darius Lovehall (Tate), a young poet, falls in love with talented photographer Nina Moseley (Long) and the rest of the show is aptly described by the film’s tagline: “Get together. Fall apart. Start over.”
It’s simple-there is nothing to dislike about this classic. If you and your lady have already had dinner, this movie can certainly be the dessert. (Or can put you in the mood for some).

TOPAZ: My birthstone and favorite jewel


My Favorite Tv show..FYI it will be back on BET hopefully in the SPRING!


Gotta HAVE my HAIR INSPIRATIONS:


Classic Hair BOWS:


BANGLES:

No comments:

Post a Comment