Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NEW GROWTH and NEW BOOTS :)





hmmm Sorry ladies its been kinda slow for me...Right now I am in the middle of figuring out what to do with my hair next.....I feel like I've hit an akward stage its grown out to wear it has a mind of its own..it wont lay flat nor will it stay poufy....As fall/winter has started to hit my region I have found that my hair stays really dry now...the coconut oil and shea butter mix doesnt seem to work so well now....ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

Alas to I found a cheap pair of pink boots to wear with my peri.....try amiclub.com
these pink boots were only 12.99....spend $50 and you'll get free shipping..

Word to the wise...these boots are comfortable and cute but they are thin and kinda hard to get on!!! :) Aww the PRICE OF FASHION

No comments:

Post a Comment