Friday, October 2, 2009

Product Review: Surya Brasil Amala Acai Conditioner



So on my visit to ROSS I was able to Score this conditioner for only 2.99.
I figured based on the ingredienst it couldn't be that bad and the only way to find out is to try: Surya Brasil Amala Acai Melon Conditioner
here

Conditioner: Aqua (Deionized Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Vegetable Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera (Babaçú) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), BHT, Dissodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guaraná) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Organic Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Day one: Well I used for a daily wash n go and it seems to have made my hair kinda hard...I lathered and rinse as usual and it made my scalp kinda tingly..felt really good. I noticed though when I rinsed that my hair felt reallt dry..kinda like I had used shampoo or a clarifier. after words I combed and spritz in some oil and Leave-IN conditioner


***Oct 8, 2009***
Ok so now that FALL has officially hit the Oklahoma area I will say that this conditioner HAS grown on me...After using it for my bi-daily cowash..I've noticed that my coils are a lil more defined and my hair seems alot softer than usual. I also used this to wash Kaygans hair and It left her curlz very defind and pronounced not to mention extra soft....Since I found this bottle at ROSS for cheap...I am going to try to conserve it until i find more...so it will used in the conditioner rotation that is going. (more on that later)

No comments:

Post a Comment