Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adios to the Viejos....My big chop




Sorry so late :(..So I'm a week into my big Chop and I must say that I am loving this new look, new attitude and FREEDOM from the bathroom. Short hair allows so much more TIME in my life for the more rewarding things like my GIRLS!!!! I used to spend about 3 to 4 hours to perm my hair, then because i had what everyone else labeled as "bad hair" after sitting with chemicals I STILL had to dry and Flat iron my hair..No wonder it looked the way it did IT really was DEAD.



My new style TWA allows for me to wash my hair in the mornings with Gardniers conditioner get out the shower, brush and add some Cholesterol and sheas butter, brush some more and go...the only thing I have to worry about now is which set of cute earings am I gonna wear..:)
Better and more pics soon..my camera is MIA..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment