Friday, August 7, 2009

New Lessons

So as I've started out on my new "NATURAL" journey there are new things that i have learned from reading other blogs and articles.


Transitioning: is my current state...My Last Relaxer was June 22, 2009...and I am currently trying to see if i can go a with having to do a BC or "Big Chop".


THE BIG CHOP SCARES the living daylights out of me...I'm not quite sure how I'd look with super short hair!!! So for now You will probably see this Clip until I figure out whats next!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your decision to go natural. For many women to finally decide to commit to this it takes a lot of soul searching and lamenting. I just woke up one day and decided I wanted to know what my natural hair was like and chopped all the permed hair off. I was pleasantly surprised at what was actually growing out of my head. I love my hair and cannot imagine EVER relaxing it again. I tried to transition with 2 different textures but it was just not working out for me. Once I finally saw myself with 2.5 inch hair...the initial shock wore off and I was good to go. I've learned to enjoy each stage of my hair as it grows out. My 1 year anniversary sinc my last relaxer will be on 8/22...the journey has been well worth it. I wish you all the success in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete