Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TODAY is the DAY!

I have been toying with the idea of going natural for quite some time..Always been to scared..not really sure how it'd look..I even thought about getting locs or a minute or two but i like to change my hairstyles way to often....
So what influenced this final decision..a couple of factors....I have really, really, really coarse hair that i have to LYE, and BEAT into submission ...Even with a perm my hair doesnt lay straight so why continue with this....Secondly Its time for a change.. I'm always looking to be different and be my own person and i think that my style and hair should reflect this. Thirdly, I look at my two beautiful babies whos hair is what many would call as "Good hair" and i want to be able to show them how to take care of there natural beauty....
So as of August 1st there will be no more LYE's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment