Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spare the ROD...

As A Parent I think this is pretty intersting! This details a study about how SPANKING can cause children to be more agreesive... A GOOD whooping cant solve everything!

I hear alot of people who say that It worked for them so why not their children- Mainly form those who don't have children.... but I will say I was spanked when i was younger but not for every single little thing that I did...They were reserved for my special moments...

What I have noticed with my girls is that SPANKING isn't always needed...With Kaygan (almost 2) time-out will work...being stern works.... I noticed that my sister is a strict disciplinary..(whooping after whooping is her way). After a weekend with her Kaygan loves to hit and bite..hmmm connection...yeap...At her age she thinks its a game...you hit her and she hits back...
Wait.what..Yep SHE will hit you back....now I have learned that I'm TEACHING her that hitting is ok..... LIGHT BULB..Stop hitting her...

Now this works for me and my CHILD..to each his own..

No comments:

Post a Comment