Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WTH---RANT


This is what I saw while leaving to go to LUNCH!!!! WTH does not even dexcibe what I AM FEELING!

Democrats have gone CRAZY trying to distance themselves From Former Predient Carter's remarks that "majority of the opposition to Obama's healthcare plan stems from RACISM!!!
"I BELIEVE THIS". universal health plan can benefit all if people would take the time to listen to what it is he is ACTUALLY proposing....
SUPPLY and DEMAND..isnt this a simple ideaology that we learn in schhol...
when demand is high and supply low cost will go up only when they are equal will prices begin to level out....Think about it EVERYTIME someone feels down whats the first thing the doctor does give u a pill, that cost way more money then simple weight lose, or talking to a couselor..(I know 6 year olds who are on Ritalin, Ambien, Zoloft, Straterra..I mean if u send them outside and let them PLAY they wouldn't be "HYPER-Active"...think about it what 6 yr old sits still).Cat Died=BIpolar= Xanax....everything can't and wont be solved by a magic blue pill...

(TRUST me I am not syaing that mental illness is a joke!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment