Monday, September 21, 2009

WHY BC???

So most of my friends who haven't seen me in a while are a lil shocked by the new Short do..but not very surprised...I decided to BC on an impulse..very suddenly..I had worked myself up that I (yes me) was gonna transition for a while..meaning like 4 to 6 months, but alas my aptience is just not that GREAT!




Lets just say i got tired of looking at this ^^^^

LOL not really People who know me know that I have no Patience what's so ever I Hate HATE waiting....So in order for me to be able to see "Resluts" quicker I decided Now or never and guess what It was better than I'd imagined!




What I've Learned so FAR!!!!
1. This wash and go fits into my schedle perfectly...
2. I like Short hair on me
3. I do miss ponytail days, but this is easy too
4. Natural does NOT equal = NO EFFORT
5. It's not for everyone

I dont want to try and influence any one else to do what I DID...I'm just here to offer any advice, answer questions and to chronicle my JOURNEY so FAR... I love you as long as you LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment